|January 16, 2012||1st||2nd||1OT||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||STET||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.459 (34-74)||.554 (41-74)|
|3P FG Percentage||.351 (13-37)||.381 (8-21)|
|FT Percentage||.733 (22-30)||.500 (14-28)|
Bison on the Air
Radio: WPRT 102.5 The Game (Jonathan Seamon, play-by-play; Justin Seamon, color analyst)
The Lipscomb Bison welcome the Stetson Hatters to Allen Arena Monday evening for a 6:30 p.m. Atlantic Sun Conference matchup.
This is the first meeting between Lipscomb and the Hatters since former Belmont assistant Casey Alexander took over the helm at Stetson. Stetson leads the all-time series 11-8 and the NCAA era series 9-8. Lipscomb has won three of the last four meetings and seven of nine matchups in Allen Arena.
Lipscomb is led by senior all-conference selection Jordan Burgason who averages 15.6 points and makes 3.6 three-pointers per game. True freshman Zavion Williams posts 10.5 points a game while running the point for the Bison. Glenn has emerged in his senior year to average 9.1 points and 7.1 rebounds.
Saturday night Lipscomb lost 84-80 in overtime to Florida Gulf Coast. FGCU led the battle on the boards 53-40 and scored 40 points in the paint. Lipscomb was 10-of-21 from the free throw line. Burgason led four Bison in double figures with 18 points.
- Lipscomb is 4-3 in Allen Arena and Stetson is 2-6 on the road. Lipscomb is 98-43 all time in Allen Arena.
- Freshman Marvin Williams had a career best eight rebounds against Florida Gulf Coast.
- Freshman Martin Smith had a career highs 14 points and three 3-pointers and tied highs for rebounding (4) and steals (2) against Florida Gulf Coast.
- Jacob Arnett has scored in double figures in three of the last four games
- In the previous two games, Zavion Williams has six points on 3-of-19 shooting
- Lipscomb holds opponents to 66.0 points in wins and give up 82.0 points in losses
- Jordan Burgason averages 19.3 points over the last six games
- Burgason has hit 27 of his last 43 3-point attempts (62.8% over seven games).
- Burgason has moved into 8th place in the A-Sun record book for 3-pointers made (258)
- Justin Glenn shoots 75.5 percent averaging 11.4 points in wins.
- Glenn averages 9.2 rebounds in A-Sun games. His overall field goal percentage is 63.8 for the 2nd best average in the conference.