|February 20, 2012||1st||2nd||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||ETSU||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.444 (24-54)||.426 (20-47)|
|3P FG Percentage||.385 (5-13)||.348 (8-23)|
|FT Percentage||.619 (13-21)||.409 (9-22)|
Bison on the Air
Video Broadcast: ESPN3 (Matt Stewart, play-by-play; Sonny Smith, color analyst)
Radio: WPRT 102.5 The Game (Jonathan Seamon, play-by-play; Justin Seamon, color analyst)
The Lipscomb Bison conclude their 2011-12 home schedule Monday at 6:30 p.m. in Allen Arena against the ETSU Bucs. The game will be carried on ESPN3 and 102.5 The Game.
Senior Justin Glenn and junior Jacob Arnett will be honored prior to the game. Arnett, who was a redshirt his first season at Lipscomb, is graduating and enrolling in Lipscomb’s Pharmacy school.
Lipscomb is coming off a heartbreaking 62-61 loss to USC Upstate Saturday evening. Upstate’s Ty Greene hit a 3-pointer at the buzzer for the win. Junior Deonte Alexander led Lipscomb with 12 points while senior Justin Glenn added 10 points.
Lipscomb defeated ETSU 73-65 on Jan. 21 in Johnson City. Jordan Burgason drained nine 3-pointers scoring 33 points. Freshman Martin Smith came off the bench hitting four treys finishing with a season-high 17 points.
ETSU holds a 29-11 edge on the Bison in a series dating back to 1951 when both teams played in the NAIA. ETSU leads the NCAA era series 11-5. ETSU has won five of seven meetings in Allen Arena
- Lipscomb is 6-6 in Allen Arena while ETSU is 5-10 on the road.
- Lipscomb has lost five of its last seven games and 11 of 16. Lipscomb needs a win to avoid its third losing season in the 11-year history of Allen Arena and the first since 2003-04.
- Martin Smith has started the last six games and averages 27.3 minutes in the last ten games. Over the span Martin averages 8.9 points.
- Deonte Alexander has scored 59 points in the last four games (14.8 per game) and averages 13.3 shots.
- Alexander has at least five rebounds in three of the last four games
- Carter Sanderson has 15 points in the last two games to give him 36 points on the season.
- Lipscomb has been outrebounded in 12 of the last 16 games.
- Lipscomb is 3-13 with three or fewer players in double figures
- Lipscomb is 0-8 when scoring 66 or fewer points
- Justin Glenn is 6-of-22 from the free throw line in the last nine games
- Lipscomb’s opponents have shot over 50 percent nine times. Seven of those occurrences came away from Allen Arena.