|December 05, 2015||1st||2nd||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||TTU||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.380 (27-71)||.444 (28-63)|
|3P FG Percentage||.387 (12-31)||.297 (11-37)|
|FT Percentage||.833 (15-18)||.688 (11-16)|
- 26||GARRISON MATHEWS
- 11||ELI PEPPER
- 5||NATHAN MORAN
- 3||NATHAN MORAN
- 4||ELI PEPPER
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – After 17 games on the road, the Bisons finally return home on Saturday afternoon to take on Ohio Valley Conference foe Tennessee Tech at 4 p.m. at Allen Arena.
Tennessee Tech owns a 40-7 advantage in the series between the two teams but the Bisons have claimed the last two games against the Golden Eagles at Allen Arena.
The contest will air on ESPN3 with Jonathan and Justin Seamon calling the action.
Inside the Herd:
- Junior guard Josh Williams became the 45th member of the Lipscomb 1,000-point club last Friday with a 21-point effort at South Carolina. Williams reached the mark in 68 career games becoming the fastest player in the NCAA Division I era for the Bisons to reach the mark.
- Williams is one of 30 players named to the Lou Henson Award preseason watch list and the preseason All-American team. The award goes to the top mid-major player in the nation annually.
- Williams was also a unanimous selection to the Atlantic Sun Conference preseason squad after being named a first-team all-conference selection in 2014-15.
- Junior J.C. Hampton earned all-tournament honors in the Men Against Breast Cancer Challenge in Oxford, Ohio. Hampton averaged 14 points per game to go along with a 4.0 rebound-per-game average.
- The Bisons have been spreading the ball around so far in 2015-16 ranking eighth in the nation with 141 assists. Sophomore Nathan Moran ranks 14th in the nation with 437helpers through nine games.
- Lipscomb sits third in the nation in 3-point field goal attempts with 249 trifectas through nine games. The Bisons 10.7 3-point field goals per game ranks 13th in the nation.
- The Bisons opened the season with a whirlwind playing seven games in the first 10 games of the campaign. After opening action at the Cable Car Classic, Lipscomb returned home to host Oakland City before hitting the road to Oxford, Ohio for the Men Against Breast Cancer Challenge hosted by Miami (Ohio).