|December 29, 2015||1st||2nd||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||UTC||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.450 (27-60)||.328 (19-58)|
|3P FG Percentage||.400 (8-20)||.233 (7-30)|
|FT Percentage||.750 (18-24)||.647 (11-17)|
Duke Ethridge - 18
PEPPER - 2
WISHON - 2
Dee Oldham - 2
WISHON - 1
BRAMMEIER - 1
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The Lipscomb men’s basketball team continue home action on Tuesday night hosting cross-state foe Chattanooga at 6:30 p.m. at Allen Arena.
It marks the first meeting in Nashville since 1969 and just the third meeting between the two schools in the NCAA Division I era for the Bisons. The Mocs have taken the two previous meetings between the schools including a 78-60 win last season.
The game will air on the ESPN3 will father-son duo, Jonathan and Justin Seamon calling the action from Don Meyer Court.
Tickets are available at http://www.LipscombTickets.com
Inside the Herd:
- Junior guard Josh Williams sustained a torn left ACL in the first half against Princeton earlier in the month. Williams had surgery on Dec. 17 and will miss the remainder of the 2015-16 season. He joins Talbot Denny (Arm), Dylan Greene (Heel) and David Wishon (Wrist) as members of the team sidelined due to injury.
- Williams became the 45th member of the Lipscomb 1,000-point club Nov. 27 with a 21-point effort at South Carolina. Williams reached the mark in 68 career games becoming the fastest player in the NCAA Division I era for the Bisons to reach the mark.
- Williams is one of 30 players named to the Lou Henson Award preseason watch list and the preseason All-American team. The award goes to the top mid-major player annually.
- The Bisons have been spreading the ball around so far in 2015-16 ranking fourht in the nation with 253 assists. Sophomore Nathan Moran ranks 18th in the nation with 79 helpers through 15 games. That figure ranks him fifth in the nation among sophomores.
- Lipscomb ranks second in the nation with 164 3-point field goals made and sits third in the nation in 3-point field goal attempts with 427 trifectas through 15 games. The Bisons 10.9, 3-point field goals per game ranks 6th in the nation.
- Freshman Eli Pepper ranks third in the nation among rookies with 88 defensive rebounds.
- The Purple and Gold do not leave the Music City during the month of December as the schedule features six home games at Allen Arena and one road contest at Tennessee State on Dec. 17.
- Junior J.C. Hampton earned all-tournament honors in the Men Against Breast Cancer Challenge in Oxford, Ohio. Hampton averaged 14 points per game to go along with a 4.0 rebound-per-game average.