|HOMETOWN (LAST SCHOOL)||Lawrenceville, Ga. (Brookwood)|
2019 Cross Country:
- Earned a Second-Team All-Conference spot after finishing 14th at the ASUN Championships in 25:21.3
- Placed 66th at the NCAA South Regional with a time of 32:05.5 in the 10K
- Competed in four meets
2019 Track and Field:
- Won the 10000m at the Joey Haines Invite with a time of 31:56.93
- Placed eighth in the 10000m at the ASUN Outdoor Championships in 32:58.24
- Placed 13th in the 5000m at the ASUN Indoor Championships in 15:25.30
- Competed in 10 meets
- Ran the 10000m, 3000m, 5000m, mile
2018 Cross Country:
- Finished 33rd at the ASUN Championships with a time of 26:41.5
- Ran a season-best mark of 25:18.5 at the Willamette Invite to place 23rd
- Finished third at the Evansville Invite with a time of 25:32.3
2018 Track and Field: Placed seventh in the 5000m (15:20.61) at the ASUN Indoor Championships...Finished seventh in the 10,000m (33:01.59) at the ASUN Outdoor Championships...Ran a season best time of 15:14 in the 5k at the Bison Outdoor Classic...Also competed in the 1500m...
2017 Cross Country: Competed in 4 meets...Ran season-high times of 15:59.6 in the 3.1M at the Belmont Opener and 26:01.8 in the 8K at the Princeton XC Invite...
High School: Competed for Ben Dehnke at Brookwood High School… 4 time letterman in Cross Country, 3 time letterman in Track… 3 time Gwinnett County All-County Team… 2016 Area 4 Cross Country Champion… 2017 Region track champion in the 3200… Placed 6th in the 2017 GHSA State 3200… Honor Graduate… AP Scholar
Personal: Parents are Sharon and David Smith… Has two brothers, Christopher and William…Planned major is Political Science...