Men's golf set for Wolfpack Intercollegiate
RALEIGH, N.C. – The Lipscomb men’s golf team continues fall action on Monday and Tuesday competing in the 2015 N.C. State Wolfpack Intercollegiate.
- Weather permitting, teams will tee off at 10:30 a.m. on Monday morning. Monday’s forecast calls for a 60-percent chance of rain.
- The event has been shortened to 36 holes due to the forecast.
- The Lonnie Pool Golf Course plays par 71 at 7,358 yards and will host an NCAA regional in 2018.
- Competing in the tournament is Augusta, West Virginia, Chattanooga, USC Upstate, Campbell, Loyola-Maryland, UNC-Greensboro, Seton Hall, Temple, George Washington, Western Carolina, Wofford, Hartford, host N.C. State and Drexel.
- The Bisons are coming off strong showings in the Bridgestone Match Play and the Memphis Intercollegiate where sophomore Dawson Armstrong claimed medalist honors.
- Live scoring will be provided at: http://www.golfstatresults.com/public/leaderboards/gsnav.cfm?pg=team&tid=9232