KIAWAH ISLAND, S.C. – The Lipscomb men’s golf team wrapped up fall action on Tuesday with a sixth-place finish in the East Bay Deli Classic at Kiawah at the Turtle Point Golf Course in Kiawah Island, South Carolina.
The Bisons finished the three-day event with a +29, 893 (294-300-299) falling just one stroke out of a top-5 finish.
- Dawson Armstrong led the Bisons with a +3, 219 (72-71-74) to finish tied for 15th.
- Eric Ansett, Stoney Crouch and Mikey Feher all finished tied for 36th with a +10, 226. Ansett notched rounds of 75, 77 and 74, while Crouch posted rounds of 75-79-72. Feher carded rounds of 76-73-77.
- Hunter Howell rounded out the competitors for Lipscomb with a +12, 228 (72-79-77) in a tie for 48th.
- Tennessee rallied on the final day to take home top honors with a +3, 867 (285-296-286) finishing four strokes ahead of Augusta.
- Andrew Novak claimed medalist honors with a -7, 209 (70-68-71).