WEST POINT, Miss. – Overnight storms forced a delayed start to the 2017 Old Waverly Collegiate Championship but when the skies cleared, the Lipscomb men’s golf team found itself one stroke off the lead behind a -4, 284 at the Old Waverly Golf Club in West Point, Mississippi.
- The Bisons head into Tuesday’s final round one stroke behind South Florida and Kennesaw State.
- Dawson Armstrong led the way on Monday with a -7, 65 to sit tied atop the leaderboard with Kennesaw State’s Chris Guglielmo.
- Stoney Crouch carded a -1, 71 to finish the day tied for ninth behind a tournament best 17 pars on the day.
- Eric Ansett, Mikey Feher and Hunter Howell each fired +2, 74’s to tie for 33rd on the day.
- The overnight storms forced the cancellation of one of the two rounds scheduled to be played on Monday.
- Tuesday’s final round of 18 is slated to get underway at 9:50 a.m. for Lipscomb.
- Live Scoring will be available at http://www.golfstat.com