CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa – The 2017-18 season is set to get underway for the Lipscomb men’s golf team in the 2017 Golfweek Conference Challenged played Sunday through Tuesday at the Donald Ross Course at the Cedar Rapids Country Club in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
The event marks the first return to the course for the Bisons as a team since competing in the 2017 NCAA Men’s Division I Golf Championships in Sugar Grove, Illinois in May. The tournament features 15 teams from 15 different conferences around the country.
- The field features seven squads that made the NCAA tournament in 2017.
- The University of Iowa plays host to the 3-day event that features 18 holes each day.
- The Donald Ross Course will play par 72 at 7,112 yards.
- Joining the Bisons in the field are host Iowa, Campbell, Eastern Michigan, Furman, Georgia, Louisiana-Munroe, McNeese State, N.C. State, Sacramento State, San Francisco, San Jose State, Southern Illinois, UNC-Wilmington and Washington State.
- Action will get underway on Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
- Dawson Armstrong, Eric Ansett, Hunter Howell, Jake Dines and Paul Swindell will make up the team for the Bisons during the tourney.
- Live scoring will be available at http://www.golfstat.com