SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – The Lipscomb men’s golf team closed out action at the Desert Mountain Invitational on Sunday in 10th place at the Outlaw Course in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The Bisons shot a +18, 306 on day three of the Invite to finish with a +50, 914 for the tournament.
- Dawson Armstrong led the way for the Bisons on the final day by shooting a -2, 70 for his best day of the weekend. He finished in a tie for 15th place with a +2, 218 score overall.
- Connor McKay posted the second-best score for Lipscomb, notching a +10, 226 for the Invite to place in a tie for 31st.
- Eric Ansett and Hunter Howell finished with identical scores for the Bisons in a tie for 49th. The two scored a +16, 232 for the weekend.
- Paul Swindell was close behind for Lipscomb, placing in a tie for 55th and a score of +17, 233.
- Davis Armstrong finished in 67th for the Bisons with a final score of +35, 251.
- Michigan’s Kyle Mueller and Charlie Pilon shared the individual win with scores of -4, 212 for the weekend.
- Kansas dominated the field for the team win with a score of -11, 853 for the invite.
- The Bisons will be back in action on March 12 at the Southern Intercollegiate in Athens, Georgia.