|HOMETOWN (LAST SCHOOL)||Lawrenceville, Ga. (Brookwood High School)|
2019 Cross Country:
- Earned Second-Team All-Conference with a 9th-place finish in 25:11.5 at the ASUN Championships
- Finished 27th at the NCAA South Regional with a 31:12.5 time in the 10K
- Named to the ASUN All-Academic Team
- Season-best time of 24:23.56 at the Louisville Classic to place 30th
2019 Track and Field:
- Earned Third-Team All-Conference at the ASUN Indoor Championships in both the 3000m and 5000m with times of 8:15.87 and 14:44.06, respectively
- Helped the DMR team with the ASUN title at the Indoor Championships
- Earned a Second-Team All-Conference spot at the ASUN Outdoor Championships with a time of 3:55.66 in the 5000m
- Also placed fourth in the 1500m (3:55.66)
- Named to the ASUN Indoor All-Academic Team
- Competed in 11 meets
2018 Cross Country:
- Earned a Second-Team All-Conference spot after placing 12th at the ASUN Championships with a time of 25:54.2
- Finished 98th out of 172 runners at the NCAA South Regionals with a time of 34:01.0 in the 10K
- Won the Evansville Invite with a 25:21.6 mark
- Ran a season-best time of 24:48.5 at the Willamette Invite
- Earned four top-12 finishes
2018 Track and Field: Earned a pair of Second-Team All-Conference spots in the 5000m (14:53.65) and the 3000m (8:29.35) at the ASUN Outdoor Championships...Season-best 8:27.39 time in the 3000m at the Samford Invite...Season-high time of 4:19.55 in the mile at the Commodore Invite...Also ran in the 4x400m...
2017 Cross Country: Earned a Second-Team All-Conference spot after finishing 10th with a time of 25:03.2 at the ASUN Championship...Placed 64th at the NCAA South Region with a time of 32:43.4 in the 10K...Ran a time of 15:35.1 in the 3.1M at the Belmont Opener...
2017 Track and Field: Finished fifth in the 1500m at the ASUN Outdoor Championships with a time of 3:55.18...Placed ninth in the 3000m at the ASUN Indoor Championships with a 8:57.99 mark...Also competed in the 800m and mile during the season...Season-best of 8:33 in the 3000m at the Commodore Invite..
2016 Cross Country: Placed 17th at the ASUN Championship with a time of 25:51.17...Ran a time of 32:45.9 at the NCAA South Region in the 10K to placed 84th...Season-best time of 25:44.4 at the Upstate Invite...
High School: Competed under Ben Dehnke at Brookwood High School...Two-time All-State in cross country and track...Two-time All-Region in cross country...2015 Texas UIL 4-AAAA 3200m state champion...Letter winner in track and cross country...Member of National Honor Society...13 years of perfect attendance (K-12)...
Personal Life: Parents are Travis and Donna Israel...Has two brothers, Timothy and Nathan...Major is Finance...