Wednesday, March 12, 2008
March 07, 2008
The Bisons played USC-Upstate on March 8, 2008. The match was stopped due to 5" of snow that fell in the Nashville area. Unfortunately, the Bisons lost 4-0.
1) D. Hangstefer/ M.Hernandez (LU) vs. Gonzales Orbegoso/Osorio (USC) DNF
2) J. Cummings/A. Mizell (LU) vs. Airaldi/Tori (USC) Upstate Won 8-3
3) J. McArdle/ J. West (LU) vs. Franz/Roux (USC) Upstate Won 8-5
1) D. Hangstefer (LU) vs. Franz (USC) DNF
2) J. West (LU) vs. Airaldi (USC) Upstate Won 6-1, 6-0
3) J. Cummings (LU) vs. Tori (USC) Upstate Won 6-2, 6-0
4) M. Hernandez (LU) vs. Gonzales Orbegoso Upstate Won 6-4, 6-1
5) J. Murrell (LU) vs. Osorio (USC) DNF
6) J. McArdle (LU) vs. Lovera (USC) DNF
USC- 4 LU-0
"We certainly didnt come out strong like we were hoping to. USC is a good tennis program and was one of the top ten teams in the nation last year coming out of DII, said Coach Andrew Harris.
"Of course, all the teams we play are good so its no excuse but we need to come out with a better effort against ETSU tomorrow night."
|Copyright ©2013 Lipscomb University Athletics. All Rights Reserved.||www.LipscombSports.com|