Monday, April 07, 2008
April 7, 2008
The Bisons lost to Florida Gulf Coast on Saturday, April 4th by a score of 4-0. The match was left unfinished due to inclement weather.
1. Hernandez def. Daniel Hangstefer (LU) - DNF
2. Bacon def. Jeff West (LU) - 6-4, 6-1
3. Muller def. Josh Cummings (LU) - DNF
4. Kam def. Joe McArdle- 6-4,6-1
5. Garibovic def. Mario Hernandez (LU) - 6-2, 6-1
6. Lee def. James Murrell (LU) - DNF
1. Bacon/Kam def. Hangstefer/Hernandez (LU) - 8-4
2. Hernandez/Muller def. Mizell/Cummings (LU) - 8-3
3. Lee/Garibovic def. McArdle/West (LU) - 8-4
The Bisons will travel across town to rival Belmont on April 9th; followed by Senior Day at home versus Western Kentucky on April 12th.