#3 Abby Fenichel
|HOMETOWN (LAST SCHOOL)||Clermont, Fla. (East Ridge)|
- Played 56 games at catcher, starting all 56.
- Batted .287 overall, including a team-best .302 average in ASUN play.
- Notched 47 hits, 23 runs, six doubles, three home runs, 27 RBI, and 64 total bases.
- Hit by a pitch 11 times to lead the team for the second year in a row.
- Posted a .390 slugging percentage and a .387 on-base percentage.
- Earned a .993 fielding percentage and thre out 11 stolen base runners.
- First Team All-ASUN
- Played 53 games at catcher and did not miss an inning behind the plate. Also played two games at 3rd.
- Eighth overall in ASUN with 36 RBI and fourth in ASUN games only with 17
- Batted .288 overall, including a .327 clip against league opponents
- Finished ninth in the ASUN with a career high 8 home runs
- Tied for first on team with 10 multiple RBI games, and third with 12 multi-hit games.
- Her 13 doubles were fourth most in the league - seven came in conference play
- Threw out an ASUN high 20 runners attempting to steal
- Belted two homers versus IUPUI (2/20)
- Hit by a pitch 11 times, fourth overall in the ASUN.
- A-Sun All-Freshman Team (unanimous)
- Ranked 15th in NCAA Division I in hit by pitch category with .36 per game
- Finished 22nd in A-Sun games only with a .333 batting average and 36th with eight RBI
- Tied for third on team with six multiple-RBI games
- Season and career high four RBI against Missouri-Kansas City
- Hit five home runs including two in season opener against Missouri-Kansas City
- 4-year varsity letter-winner at East Ridge High School in Clermont, Florida
- Member of District Championship Team (2011)
- Top 40 in Class 7-A in slugging percentage
- Parents are Carol and Scott Baker
- Two sisters, Danielle Baker and Kyla Baker
- One brother, Blake Baker
- Plans on majoring in psychology