Lipscomb on the Air
Online Radio: Lipscomb Sports Network, www.LipscombSports.com (Benjamin Seamon, play-by-play; Ryan Daly, color analyst)
Online Video: ASun.TV (Campbell audio feed)
The Lipscomb Lady Bisons (4-18, 2-10 A-Sun) look to get back on the winning track and snap a six-game losing streak when they face Campbell (11-9, 6-5 A-Sun) Monday evening. Game time is 4:45 p.m. CT from the Pope Center/Gore Arena.
The Lady Bisons lost at ETSU 82-59 Saturday afternoon. ETSU capitalized 25 points off Lipscomb’s 17 turnovers. Jenna Bartsokas led the Lady Bisons with 11 points while Valerie Bronson added 10 points. ETSU outrebounded Lipscomb 55-38.
Belmont knocked off Campbell 70-59 Saturday afternoon. Ashley Williamson led the way for the Lady Camels with 11 points and 15 rebounds.
Lipscomb leads the series 7-6. Campbell has won three of the last four matchups in Buies Creek. On Jan. 23 in Allen Arena, the Lady Bisons scored 47 second half points, but were unable to overcome a 13-point halftime deficit falling 88-80. Jenna Bartsokas led Lipscomb with 22 points.
- Lipscomb is 0-9 on the road this year. The Lady Bisons have lost 15 consecutive road games dating back to a 59-54 loss at USC Upstate on Jan. 15 last year.
- Lipscomb is 1-17 when giving up 61 or more points. Lipscomb gives up 58.2 points in wins and 71.0 points in losses.
- Lipscomb committed fewer turnovers than its opponents in nine games this year. The Lady Bisons accomplished this only six times last year.
- Sophomore Brittany Duerk averages 8.5 points and 7.3 rebounds over the last four games while shooting 66.7 percent (14-of-21).
- Since the start of the New Year, freshman post Chelsea McMeans has averaged 5.3 points and 4.1 rebounds while shooting 52.9 percent (18-of-34) from the floor. During the first 12 games of the season, McMeans averaged 1.8 points and 1.4 rebounds shooting 36 percent.
- During Lipscomb’s current six-game losing streak, the Lady Bisons are shooting 37.9 percent from the field while their opponents are hitting 45.1 percent of their shots.