|December 18, 2014||1st||2nd||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||TTU||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.382 (21-55)||.447 (21-47)|
|3P FG Percentage||.217 (5-23)||.480 (12-25)|
|FT Percentage||.667 (6-9)||.783 (18-23)|
Dean - 2
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The Lipscomb women’s basketball team will return to Allen Arena Thursday night to host the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles in the team's final home game before the Christmas break.
The Lady Bisons (3-6) are coming off a dominating performance against Jackson State Tuesday night. Senior Sara Bliss led the Purple and Gold collecting 17 points in the 72-45 result. Lipscomb held the Lady Tigers to their second-lowest point total this season.
Tennessee Tech played their second home game of the season Tuesday night where the Golden Eagles defeated South Alabama 70-66. Samaria Howard knocked down 23 points and seven rebounds to secure the TTU victory.
Tipoff is set for 6:30 p.m. and will be broadcast on A-SunTV. Live stats will also be available. To purchase tickets for Thursday night’s game click here or call 615-966-HERD (4373).
- Tuesday night’s victory over Jackson State broke a three-game losing streak at Allen Arena.
- The Lady Bisons hold first place in the Atlantic Sun and 11th in the nation allowing only 22.6 percent of opponent three-pointers. The team also ranks second in the league for defensive rebounds pulling down 26.8 rebound per game.
- Bliss sits atop the conference sporting a three-point field goal percentage of .464.
- Bliss and Southern are the only two Lady Bisons to have 20-plus point games this season. Southern has scored 20-plus points in three games this season while Bliss has recorded one game with 20-plus points.
- Freshman Emily Eubank has made starts in all nine games for Lipscomb this season averaging 26.9 minutes per game and 3.0 assists per game.