|December 08, 2015||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||SEMO||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.515 (34-66)||.394 (26-66)|
|3P FG Percentage||.313 (5-16)||.385 (10-26)|
|FT Percentage||.611 (11-18)||.875 (7-8)|
- 19||Ashley Southern
- 10||Ashley Southern
- 6||Loren Cagle
- 5||Ashley Southern
|December 10, 2015||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||BALLST||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.519 (27-52)||.349 (22-63)|
|3P FG Percentage||.316 (6-19)||.300 (9-30)|
|FT Percentage||.800 (12-15)||.778 (7-9)|
- 28||Ashley Southern
Loren Cagle - 17
- 14||Alex Banks
MORRISON - 4
- 2||Chandler Cooper
MERDER - 2
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb (3-6) women’s basketball team is looking for to bounce back with a pair of mid-week tilts after dropping its previous three matches.
On Tuesday night at 6:30, Lipscomb will be taking on its fifth Ohio Valley Conference opponent of the season when Southeast Missouri State (SEMO, 5-4) comes to Allen Arena.
Thursday will see the Mid-American Conference’s Ball State (5-2) visiting at 5 p.m.
SCOUTING THE REDHAWKS:
- SEMO comes into the matchup having defeated Wichita State in overtime 66-62. Brianna Mitchell led the way with 15 points.
- Olivia Hackmann leads the Redhawks in scoring at 16.4 points per game, while Brianna Mitchell (12.0) and Erin Bollman (10.0) also average in double-figures.
- Bollman leads the team in rebounding with 8.0 per game.
SCOUTING THE CARDINALS:
- Ball State enters the matchup coming off of a 58-50 win over Butler. Nathalie Fontaine paced the Cardinals with 20 points and 13 rebounds.
- Fontaine leads Ball State in both scoring (19.9) and rebounding (8.9). Jill Morrison (13.7) and Renee Bennett (13.0) also average double-figure scoring.
- The Lady Bisons last matchup was a 92-77 loss to Morehead State at home. Senior Ashley Southern led the way for the Purple and Gold with 23 points and 19 rebounds. Junior Alex Banks added 12 points off the bench, while sophomore Loren Cagle added eight points and a team-high 11 assists.
- In the first game of the season, Lipscomb lost to Loyola (MD) 57-52 at home. In the loss, Southern set a program NCAA-era record for rebounds in a single game with 20. She also added 15 points.
- For her performance in the opening week, Southern was named the Co-Atlantic Sun Women’s Basketball Player of the Week for the second time in her career. She was also named the A-Sun Player of the Week after the second week of action.
- Southern is ranked first in the A-Sun and 18th in the nation in points per game with a mark of 21.1. Her 11.6 rebounds per contest ranks second in the conference and 11th in the nation.
- Cagle ranks second in the nation and first in the A-Sun in assists with a 8.7 per game mark.
You can follow along with live stats and live stream with the links provided.