|January 25, 2016||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||STET||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.481 (26-54)||.435 (20-46)|
|3P FG Percentage||.300 (6-20)||.400 (8-20)|
|FT Percentage||.926 (25-27)||.700 (14-20)|
- 35||Alex Banks
- 6||Alex Banks
- 5||Kennedy Potts
Chandler Cooper - 2
Kelli Smith - 2
Riley Northway - 2
- 3||Kennedy Potts
Kelli Smith - 1
Riley Northway - 1
- 1||Amber Fuqua
NASHVILLE – After taking on first-place FGCU Sunday afternoon, the Lipscomb (3-16, 0-4) women’s basketball team will be immediately back on the court Monday night to take on Stetson (11-7, 2-2) at 6:30 p.m. in Allen Arena.
This is the 26th matchup between the two programs in the Division I era. The Hatters lead the series 18-7, and swept a trio of games between the two last season.
SCOUTING THE HATTERS:
- Stetson enters the matchup coming off of a 57-54 win over Kennesaw State.
- Brianti Saunders leads Stetson in scoring at 18.6 points per game.
- Breana Bey is the team’s leading rebounder at 7.8 per contetst to go along with 11.7 points.
- Aisha Turner is close to the double-figures mark at a 9.9 scoring clip.
- In Sunday night’s outing, the Lady Bisons lost to top-ranked FGCU at home 71-39. Sophomore Riley Northway led the team in scoring and rebounding with 10 points and eight rebounds.
- In the first game of the season, Lipscomb lost to Loyola (MD) 57-52 at home. In the loss, Southern set a program NCAA-era record for rebounds in a single game with 20. She also added 15 points.
- For her performance in the opening week, Southern was named the Co-Atlantic Sun Women’s Basketball Player of the Week for the second time in her career. She was also named the A-Sun Player of the Week after the second week of action.
- Southern is ranked first in the A-Sun and 39th in the nation in points per game with a mark of 19.0. Her 9.8 rebounds per contest ranks third in the conference and 35th in the nation.
- Cagle ranks 6th in the nation and first in the A-Sun in assists with a 7.4 per game mark.
Follow along on live stats and live streaming at the links provided.