|December 06, 2016||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||SEMO|
|FG Percentage||.462 (24-52)||.367 (29-79)|
|3P FG Percentage||.364 (8-22)||.296 (8-27)|
|FT Percentage||.778 (7-9)||.684 (13-19)|
TURNER - 11
ASSENA - 5
HACKMANN - 2
Cape Girardeau, Mo. – The Lipscomb (1-7) women’s basketball team is set to take on Southeast Missouri State (4-5) on Tuesday with tipoff set for 6:30 p.m.
The Lady Bisons will be in playing in their third consecutive road game, with the hopes of grabbing their first road win of the season.
SCOUTING THE REDHAWKS:
- This is the fourth D-1 meeting between the two squads, with Lipscomb holding a 3-1 series lead. However, SEMO won on the road 84-69.
- SEMO enters the matchup having defeated Stephens College 107-59 at home.
- The Redhawks have three players averaging in double-figures so far this season: Olivia Hackmann (15.9), Bri Mitchell (12.1), and Hannah Noe (11.1).
- Hackmann also leads the team with 7.3 rebounds per contest. Adrianna Murphy leads with 7.4 assists per game.
- Senior Alex Banks has been the Lady Bisons’ leading scorer so far this season with 12.5 points per game. The forward notched a career-high 34 points (on 14-20 shooting) and 11 rebounds in the Lady Bisons’ 66-59 victory over Anderson in the home opener. She grabbed a career-high 12 rebounds in a 67-52 loss to Charleston Southern at home.
- Lipscomb heads into the matchup having loss to Morehead State 73-53 on the road. Junior Loren Cagle led the team with 18 points, four rebounds, and four assists.
- The Lady Bisons defeated Rhodes in the final exhibition game of the preseason 83-45 at home. Five Lady Bisons finished in double-figures: Loren Cagle (16), Alex Banks (12), Loshaveon Jones (12), Meredith Lovelady (11), and Laure Assena (10).
- Cagle was named to the preseason watch list for the Nancy Lieberman Award, which is handed out each season to the best point guard in the nation. She was one of 20 student-athletes to earn the recognition and one of only four players from a mid-major program on the list. Last season, she finished eighth in the nation with 6.96 assists per game.
- Lipscomb was picked to finish seventh out of eight teams in the ASUN Preseason Poll.
You can follow along with live stats and live streaming for the game at the links provided.