|December 18, 2016||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||BALLST|
|FG Percentage||.475 (29-61)||.468 (29-62)|
|3P FG Percentage||.391 (9-23)||.190 (4-21)|
|FT Percentage||.846 (11-13)||.632 (12-19)|
MUNCIE, Ind. – The Lipscomb (1-10) women’s basketball team continues its December road swing with a trip to Indiana to visit Ball State (6-3).
The game will tip off at 2 p.m. in Worthen Arena.
SCOUTING THE CARDINALS:
- This is the second consecutive year where the two teams have faced off. Ball State won last season’s matchup 72-60 in Nashville.
- WKU enters the matchup having defeated Oakland 66-59 on the road.
- The Cardinals have four players averaging in double-figures so far this season: Renee Bennett (16.4), Moriah Monaco (15.0), Jill Morrison (10.3), and Calyn Hosea (10.0).
- Bennett also leads the team with 7.1 rebounds per contest.
- Senior Alex Banks has been the Lady Bisons’ leading scorer so far this season with 11.3 points per game. The forward notched a career-high 34 points (on 14-20 shooting) and 11 rebounds in the Lady Bisons’ 66-59 victory over Anderson in the home opener. She grabbed a career-high 12 rebounds in a 67-52 loss to Charleston Southern at home.
- Lipscomb heads into the matchup having loss to Western Kentucky 87-35 on the road. Banks led the team with nine points.
- The Lady Bisons defeated Rhodes in the final exhibition game of the preseason 83-45 at home. Five Lady Bisons finished in double-figures: Loren Cagle (16), Alex Banks (12), Loshaveon Jones (12), Meredith Lovelady (11), and Laure Assena (10).
- Cagle was named to the preseason watch list for the Nancy Lieberman Award, which is handed out each season to the best point guard in the nation. She was one of 20 student-athletes to earn the recognition and one of only four players from a mid-major program on the list. She is averaging 8.0 points, 4.1 assists, and 4.2 rebounds on the season.
- 11 Lady Bisons are averaging 10 or more minutes per game on the season.
You can follow along with live stats and live streaming for the game at the links provided.