|December 21, 2016||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||1OT||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||TTU||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.481 (26-54)||.424 (28-66)|
|3P FG Percentage||.333 (4-12)||.412 (7-17)|
|FT Percentage||.765 (13-17)||.615 (8-13)|
CAGLE - 5
TEAM - 5
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb (2-10) women’s basketball team is coming back home for a six-game homestead, kicking off with a matchup against Tennessee Tech.
The game will tip off at noon in Allen Arena between the Lady Bisons and the Golden Eagles.
SCOUTING THE GOLDEN EAGLES:
- This is the seventh Division I matchup between the two schools, with Tennessee Tech holding a 4-2 series lead. Last season, the Golden Eagles won 81-70 at home.
- TTU enters the matchup having lost to Vanderbilt 89-57 on the road.
- The Golden Eagles have one player averaging in double-figures so far this season: Yaktavia Hickson (15.7).
- Treyvonna Brooks leads the team with 6.9 rebounds per contest.
- Senior Alex Banks has been the Lady Bisons’ leading scorer so far this season with 11.1 points per game. The forward notched a career-high 34 points (on 14-20 shooting) and 11 rebounds in the Lady Bisons’ 66-59 victory over Anderson in the home opener. She grabbed a career-high 12 rebounds in a 67-52 loss to Charleston Southern at home.
- Lipscomb heads into the matchup having earned their first DI win of the season and first road win since early last season as they took down Ball State 78-74.
- Cagle was named to the preseason watch list for the Nancy Lieberman Award, which is handed out each season to the best point guard in the nation. She was one of 20 student-athletes to earn the recognition and one of only four players from a mid-major program on the list. She is averaging 8.9 points, 4.7 assists, and 4.2 rebounds on the season.
- Banks and Cagle are the only players to start every game so far this year against Lipscomb.
- 11 Lady Bisons are averaging 10 or more minutes per game on the season.
You can follow along with live stats and live streaming for the game at the links provided.