|January 21, 2017||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||UNF|
|FG Percentage||.351 (20-57)||.381 (24-63)|
|3P FG Percentage||.381 (8-21)||.182 (4-22)|
|FT Percentage||.667 (12-18)||.400 (6-15)|
BANKS - 7
NORRIS - 2
HANSON - 1
NORRIS - 1
|January 23, 2017||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||JU|
|FG Percentage||.393 (22-56)||.419 (26-62)|
|3P FG Percentage||.286 (4-14)||.417 (5-12)|
|FT Percentage||.750 (12-16)||.750 (27-36)|
CAGLE - 2
TURNER - 1
Jacksonville, Fla. – The Lipscomb (3-15, 0-3) women’s basketball team will be headed to Jacksonville for a pair of ASUN games as the Lady Bisons are set to take on North Florida (8-10, 1-2) and conference-leading Jacksonville (14-4, 3-0) over the weekend.
The North Florida game will tip-off at noon on Saturday at UNF Arena, while the Lady Bisons will take on Jacksonville at 6:00 p.m. on Monday in the Swisher Gymnasium.
SCOUTING THE OSPREYS:
- This is the 22nd Division I matchup between the two schools, with Stetson holding a 16-5 series lead. The two teams split last season’s matchups, with each squad winning at home.
- UNF enters the matchup having defeated USC Upstate 78-67.
- The Eagles have three players averaging in double-figures so far this season: Tesh Hanson (12.4), Claire Ioannidis (11.7), and Sierra Shepherd (10.1).
SCOUTING THE DOLPHINS:
- This is the 28th matchup between the two schools in the DI era, with Jacksonville holding a 17-10 series lead, including all three matchups last season.
- The Dolphins have three players averaging in double-figures so far this season: Sherranda Reddick (18.3), Brandi Buie (13.0), and Christin Mercer (12.3).
- Kimberly Dawkins leads the team with 8.6 rebounds per contest.
- Senior Alex Banks has been the Lady Bisons’ leading scorer so far this season with 11.2 points per game. The forward notched a career-high 34 points (on 14-20 shooting) and 11 rebounds in the Lady Bisons’ 66-59 victory over Anderson in the home opener. She grabbed a career-high 12 rebounds in a 67-52 loss to Charleston Southern at home.
- Lipscomb heads into the matchup having lost to Stetson at home 91-66. Junior Loren Cagle nearly posted a triple-double with nine points, eight rebounds, and 11 assists.
- Cagle was named to the preseason watch list for the Nancy Lieberman Award, which is handed out each season to the best point guard in the nation. She was one of 20 student-athletes to earn the recognition and one of only four players from a mid-major program on the list. She is averaging 8.4 points, 4.8 assists, and 4.5 rebounds on the season.
- Banks and Cagle are the only players to start every game so far this year against Lipscomb.
- 11 Lady Bisons are averaging 10 or more minutes per game on the season.
You can follow along with live stats and live streaming for both games at the links provided.