|February 11, 2017||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||STET|
|FG Percentage||.413 (26-63)||.400 (22-55)|
|3P FG Percentage||.231 (3-13)||.238 (5-21)|
|FT Percentage||.625 (5-8)||.630 (17-27)|
SAUNDERS - 2
BROUGHTON - 1
|February 13, 2017||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||FGCU|
|FG Percentage||.365 (19-52)||.484 (31-64)|
|3P FG Percentage||.190 (4-21)||.417 (20-48)|
|FT Percentage||.800 (8-10)||.842 (16-19)|
LAUGHTER - 21
MELTON - 1
BANKS - 1
NORTHWAY - 1
DELAND, Fla. – The Lipscomb (5-19, 2-7) women’s basketball team is headed to Florida for a pair of ASUN Conference road games over the weekend as the Lady Bisons are set to take on Stetson (19-5, 8-1) and Florida Gulf Coast University (19-7, 8-1).
The matchup with the Hatters will take place on Saturday at no one, while the face off with the Eagles will be on Monday at 6 p.m.
SCOUTING THE HATTERS:
- This is the 29th Division I matchup between the two schools, with Stetson holding a 21-7 series lead, including a 91-66 win earlier this season in Nashville.
- Stetson enters the game having defeated Jacksonville 57-47 in overtime.
- The Hatters have four players averaging in double-figures: Brianti Saunders (16.2), Breana Bey (13.4), Brittney Chambers (11.4), and Sarah Sagerer (10.5).
SCOUTING THE EAGLES:
- This is the 21st matchup in the DI era between the two programs, with FGCU having won each of the previous outings, including a 90-63 win earlier this year.
- Rosemarie Julien leads the team with 11.2 points per game.
- Tytionia Adderly leads with 6.4 rebounds per contest.
- Senior Alex Banks has been the Lady Bisons’ leading scorer so far this season with 11.5 points per game. The forward notched a career-high 34 points (on 14-20 shooting) and 11 rebounds in the Lady Bisons’ 66-59 victory over Anderson in the home opener. She grabbed a career-high 12 rebounds in a 67-52 loss to Charleston Southern at home. She leads the team with 11.4 points per game.
- Lipscomb heads into the matchup having lost to USC Upstate 89-75.
- Junior Loren Cagle was named to the preseason watch list for the Nancy Lieberman Award, which is handed out each season to the best point guard in the nation. She was one of 20 student-athletes to earn the recognition and one of only four players from a mid-major program on the list. She is averaging 8.4 points, 5.6 assists, 4.9 rebounds, and 1.4 steals on the season.
- Banks and Cagle are the only players to start every game so far this year against Lipscomb.
- 11 Lady Bisons are averaging 10 or more minutes per game on the season.
You can follow along with live stats and live streaming for both games at the links provided.