|February 18, 2017||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||JU||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.426 (26-61)||.393 (24-61)|
|3P FG Percentage||.267 (4-15)||.348 (8-23)|
|FT Percentage||.548 (17-31)||.611 (11-18)|
REDDICK - 10
REDDICK - 4
BROWN - 4
|February 20, 2017||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||UNF||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.426 (26-61)||.431 (25-58)|
|3P FG Percentage||.368 (7-19)||.300 (6-20)|
|FT Percentage||.500 (3-6)||.714 (10-14)|
NORRIS - 2
BANKS - 2
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb (5-21, 2-9) women’s basketball team is set to take on a pair of ASUN opponents over the weekend for the final home matches of the regular season.
On Saturday, the Lady Bisons will take on Jacksonville at 1:30 p.m. as part of a double-header with the men’s team, while on Monday the Purple and Gold will have Senior Night against North Florida at 6:30 p.m.
SCOUTING THE DOLPHINS:
- This is the 29th Division I matchup between the two schools, with Jacksonville holding a 18-10 series lead, including a 84-60 win earlier this season in Jacksonville.
- Jacksonville enters the game having defeated USC Upstate 59-46 at home.
- The Dolphins have three players averaging in double-figures: Sherranda Reddick (16.9), Christin Mercer (12.8), and Brandi Buie (12.7).
SCOUTING THE OSPREYS:
- This is the 23rd matchup in the DI era between the two programs, with UNF holding a 16-6 series lead. However, Lipscomb won this season’s previous match 60-58 in Jacksonville.
- The Ospreys have two players averaging in double-figures: Tesh Hanson (12.) and Claire Ioannidis (10.5).
- Hanson also leads with 7.2 rebounds per contest.
- Senior Alex Banks has been the Lady Bisons’ leading scorer so far this season with 11.5 points per game. The forward notched a career-high 34 points (on 14-20 shooting) and 11 rebounds in the Lady Bisons’ 66-59 victory over Anderson in the home opener. She grabbed a career-high 12 rebounds in a 67-52 loss to Charleston Southern at home. She leads the team with 11.2 points per game.
- Lipscomb heads into the matchup having lost to FGCU 98-50 on the road.
- Junior Loren Cagle was named to the preseason watch list for the Nancy Lieberman Award, which is handed out each season to the best point guard in the nation. She was one of 20 student-athletes to earn the recognition and one of only four players from a mid-major program on the list. She is averaging 8.7 points, 5.6 assists, 4.9 rebounds, and 1.4 steals on the season.
- Banks is the only player to start every game so far this year against Lipscomb.
- 11 Lady Bisons are averaging 10 or more minutes per game on the season.
You can follow along with live stats and live streaming for both games at the links provided.