|November 26, 2017||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||APSU||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.433 (26-60)||.442 (23-52)|
|3P FG Percentage||.280 (7-25)||.474 (9-19)|
|FT Percentage||.750 (12-16)||.471 (8-17)|
BROUGHTON - 1
NORTHWAY - 1
KMEC - 1
BROUGHTON - 1
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb (2-5) women’s basketball team held a lead for three quarters on Sunday afternoon, but could not hold on throughout the fourth as Austin Peay came back to win 71-63 at Allen Arena.
The Governors (4-1) trailed the Lady Bisons 29-28 at the half and 48-45 heading in the fourth quarter, but APSU went on a 7-0 run to start the final frame to spark the win.
Redshirt-freshman Emily Kmec led all scorers with a career-high 18 points, including a 4-8 mark from three-point range. She also added four rebounds, one block, and one steal.
Senior Loren Cagle notched a double-double with 15 points and 11 assists. She also grabbed five rebounds.
Senior Riley Northway added 17 points to give Lipscomb three scorers in double-figures for the second consecutive game.
- Five Governors scored in double-figures: Keisha Gregory (14), Bri Williams (13), Falon Baker (13), Brianah Ferby (13), and Brianne Alexander (12).
- Lipscomb was out-rebounded 39-31, but won the assist battle 17-13.
- Nine Lady Bisons 10 or more minutes: Cagle (with a team-high 40 minutes played), Northway, Kmec, Meredith Lovelady, Lexi Manos, Kennedy Potts, Loshaveon Jones, Auriana Broughton and Kaylee Cotton.
- Manos led the Lady Bisons with a career-high six rebounds.
- Lipscomb forced nine turnovers and gave up 13.
- The Purple and Gold shot 9-19 from three-point range, and the Govs shot 7-25 from deep.
UP NEXT: The Lady Bisons will return to action on Saturday at 4 p.m. against Morehead State at Allen Arena.