|December 02, 2017||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||MOR||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.386 (27-70)||.323 (21-65)|
|3P FG Percentage||.167 (4-24)||.348 (8-23)|
|FT Percentage||.680 (17-25)||.625 (5-8)|
TURNER - 1
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb (2-5) women’s basketball team will continue its home stand on Saturday as the Lady Bisons will take on Morehead State (5-3).
The game will be the third of four consecutive outings against OVC squads for the Purple and Gold. Lipscomb will play six OVC teams total this season.
The matchup with the Eagles is set for 4 p.m. in Allen Arena. You can follow along with live stats and live streaming for both games at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE EAGLES:
- This is the fifth Division I meeting between the two schools, with the Eagles holding a 4-1 series lead.
- During their last outing, the Eagles defeated Southern Illinois 85-81.
- Junior Tierra McGowan leads the team with 16.1 points and 13.8 rebounds per game.
- Eriel McKee (13.9), Miranda Crockett (13.8), Erin Blaine (11.3), and Darianne Seward (10.6) all average in double-figures as well.
- The Lady Bisons head into the matchup having lost to Austin Peay 71-63 at home. Three Lady Bisons scored in double-figures: Redshirt-freshman Emily Kmec (18), senior Riley Northway (17), and senior Loren Cagle (15) who also notched 11 assists.
- Loren Cagle was named to the preseason watch list for the Nancy Lieberman Award for the second season in a row. The award is handed out each season to the best point guard in the nation. She was one of 20 student-athletes to earn the recognition and one of only two players from a mid-major program to make the list in consecutive seasons.
- Cagle earned the first ASUN Player of the Week of the season and the first for the women’s basketball program since 2015 after a stat sheet-filling opening weekend performance.
- Cagle has scored double-figures in all but one game this season, has grabbed five or more rebounds in all but one game, and has notched four or more assists in all but one game.
- Emily Kmec has notched three or more three-pointers five times this season. She scored a career-high 19 points in the loss to Butler, including a 5-8 mark from deep.
- Riley Northway has scored in double-figures in five of the last six contests. She scored a season-high 18 against Murray State on 7-13 shooting.
- The Bisons feature 10 players averaging nine or more minutes per game: Cagle, Northway, Kmec, Kaylee Cotton, Lexi Manos, Meredith Lovelady, Kennedy Potts, Loshaveon Jones, Auriana Broughton, and Lauren Rau.