|December 17, 2017||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||SLU|
|FG Percentage||.375 (21-56)||.581 (36-62)|
|3P FG Percentage||.417 (10-24)||.458 (11-24)|
|FT Percentage||.417 (5-12)||.783 (18-23)|
CAGLE - 1
NASHVILLE – Despite a career-high 28 points from senior point guard Loren Cagle, the Lipscomb (2-10) women’s basketball team fell 101-57 on the road against Saint Louis (5-7) on Sunday afternoon.
Cagle hit seven consecutive three-pointers to tie a program record, before missing her final two long-range shots.
The Nashville native shot 10-16 overall from the field, grabbed four rebounds, and notched a block and a steal on defense.
Sophomore Lauren Rau scored the second-highest points with seven and led the team in both rebounds and assists with five each. She also notched one block and one steal on defense.
- Four Billikens finished in double-figures: Jenny Vliet (18), Jordyn Frantz (17), Maddison Gits (16), and Paige Rakers (10).
- Lipscomb was out-rebounded 46-20, and lost the assist battle at 29-11.
- 10 Lady Bisons played 10 or more minutes: Cagle (with a team-high 37 minutes played), Rau, Riley Northway, Emily Kmec, Lexi Manos, Loshaveon Jones, Taylor Clark, Meredith Lovelady, Carleigh Short, and Kennedy Potts.
- Lipscomb forced 13 turnovers and gave up 14.
- The Purple and Gold shot 10-24 from three-point range, and Saint Louis shot 11-24 from deep.
UP NEXT: The Lady Bisons will stay on the road for Thursday’s matchup at Tennessee Tech, which is set to take place at 6:00 p.m.