|December 21, 2017||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||TTU|
|FG Percentage||.434 (23-53)||.418 (23-55)|
|3P FG Percentage||.273 (6-22)||.300 (6-20)|
|FT Percentage||.563 (9-16)||.625 (5-8)|
CAGLE - 2
HARPER - 1
COLEMAN - 1
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb (2-10) women’s basketball team will continue its road streak as the Lady Bisons are set to visit Tennessee Tech (3-7) on Thursday for a midweek matchup.
The game against the Golden Eagles is set for a 6:00 p.m. tipoff. You can follow along with live stats and live streaming for both games at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE GOLDEN EAGLES:
- This is the seventh time the two teams have met in the Division I era, with Tech holding an 4-3 lead. During last season’s matchup, Lipscomb won 71-69 in overtime at Allen Arena.
- The Golden Eagles are coming off of a 70-41 win over Winhrop in their last outing.
- Two TTU players are averaging in double-figures: Kesha Brady (11.6) and Yaktavia Hickson (10.7).
- The Tigers are the sixth OVC foe the Lady Bisons have faced this season.
- The Lady Bisons head into the matchup having lost to Saint Louis on the road 101-57 despite a career-high 28 points from senior Loren Cagle.
- Loren Cagle was named to the preseason watch list for the Nancy Lieberman Award for the second season in a row. The award is handed out each season to the best point guard in the nation. She was one of 20 student-athletes to earn the recognition and one of only two players from a mid-major program to make the list in consecutive seasons.
- Cagle earned the first ASUN Player of the Week of the season and the first for the women’s basketball program since 2015 after a stat sheet-filling opening weekend performance.
- Emily Kmec has notched three or more three-pointers seven times this season. She scored a career-high 19 points in the loss to Butler, including a 5-8 mark from deep.
- Riley Northway has scored in double-figures in seven of the last 11 contests. She scored a season-high 18 against Murray State on 7-13 shooting.
- Cagle has scored double-figures in all but one game this season, has grabbed four or more rebounds in all but two games, and has notched three or more assists in all but two games.
- The Bisons feature 10 players averaging 10 or more minutes per game: Cagle, Northway, Kmec, Kaylee Cotton, Lexi Manos, Meredith Lovelady, Kennedy Potts, Loshaveon Jones, Auriana Broughton, and Lauren Rau.