|January 13, 2018||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||JU|
|FG Percentage||.264 (14-53)||.435 (27-62)|
|3P FG Percentage||.167 (3-18)||.400 (6-15)|
|FT Percentage||.739 (17-23)||.769 (10-13)|
RAU - 6
GORDON - 2
BURNS - 2
CLARK - 1
|January 15, 2018||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||UNF|
|FG Percentage||.480 (24-50)||.426 (29-68)|
|3P FG Percentage||.286 (4-14)||.353 (6-17)|
|FT Percentage||.750 (21-28)||.625 (5-8)|
CAGLE - 4
BROUGHTON - 1
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – After opening up ASUN play with a big win over Kennesaw State on the road, the Lipscomb (5-11, 1-0) women’s basketball team is set to continue conference play over the weekend as they visit Jacksonville and North Florida.
Saturday’s game against the Dolphins is scheduled to begin at noon, and Monday’s contest with the Ospreys is set for 6:00 p.m. You can follow along on live stats and live streaming for both games at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE DOLPHINS:
- This is the 29th time the two programs have faced off in the Division I era. JU owns an 18-10 series lead.
- Jacksonville’s last outing was a 66-48 win over North Florida to open up ASUN play.
- Jasmyn Brown leads the Dolphins with 12.9 points per game.
- Jacksonville is 11-5 on the season.
SCOUTING THE OSPREYS:
- This is the 24th time the two programs have faced off in the Division I era. UNF owns a 16-7 series lead.
- North Florida will take on Kennesaw State on Saturday before battling the Bisons on Monday.
- Keonna Farmer leads the Ospreys with 14.4 points per game.
- UNF is 7-9 so far on the year.
- The Lady Bisons head into the matchup having begun ASUN play with a 66-62 win on the road against Kennesaw State.
- Senior Loren Cagle was named to the preseason watch list for the Nancy Lieberman Award for the second season in a row. The award is handed out each season to the best point guard in the nation. She was one of 20 student-athletes to earn the recognition and one of only two players from a mid-major program to make the list in consecutive seasons.
- Cagle earned the first ASUN Player of the Week of the season and the first for the women’s basketball program since 2015 after a stat sheet-filling opening weekend performance. She has since won two more ASUN Player of the Week awards to give her a program-best three on the year.
- Redshirt-freshman Emily Kmec has notched three or more three-pointers nine times this season. She scored a career-high 19 points in the loss to Butler, including a 5-8 mark from deep.
- Senior Riley Northway has scored in double-figures in seven of her last 11 contests. She scored a season-high 18 against Murray State on 7-13 shooting.
- The Lady Bisons feature 11 players averaging 10 or more minutes per game: Cagle, Northway, Kmec, Taylor Clark, Kaylee Cotton, Lexi Manos, Meredith Lovelady, Kennedy Potts, Loshaveon Jones, Auriana Broughton, and Lauren Rau.