|February 17, 2018||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||FGCU|
|FG Percentage||.353 (18-51)||.422 (27-64)|
|3P FG Percentage||.375 (9-24)||.417 (20-48)|
|FT Percentage||.700 (7-10)||.875 (14-16)|
KMEC - 1
SHORT - 1
RAU - 1
CLARK - 1
NORTHWAY - 1
Gradinjan - 2
|February 19, 2018||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||STET|
|FG Percentage||.397 (25-63)||.550 (33-60)|
|3P FG Percentage||.407 (11-27)||.522 (12-23)|
|FT Percentage||.625 (10-16)||.565 (13-23)|
KMEC - 1
COTTON - 1
CAGLE - 1
TULLY - 3
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb women’s basketball team is hitting the road the one final time in the 2017-18 regular season campaign as the Bisons are set to take on FGCU and Stetson.
The game between the Lady Bisons (10-16, 6-5) and the Eagles (24-4, 10-1) is set to tip off at 3 p.m. on Saturday, while the matchup with the Hatters (15-12, 6-5) will begin at 6 p.m. on Monday night.
You can follow along with live stats and live streaming for both games at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE EAGLES:
- This is the 23rd time the two programs have faced off in the Division I era. FGCU has yet to lose to the Lady Bisons
- FGCU’s last outing was an 89-43 win over NJIT on the road. They sit at first place in the ASUN standing currently.
- Rosemarie Julien leads the Eagles with 13.0 points per game.
- Lipscomb fell to FGCU 68-54 at home earlier this season.
SCOUTING THE HATTERS:
- This is the 31st time the two programs have faced off in the Division I era. Stetson owns a 23-7 series lead.
- Stetson’s last outing was a 69-64 loss at USC Upstate.
- Brittney Chambers leads the Hatters with 17.0 points per game.
- Stetson defeated Lipscomb 59-55 in a thriller at Allen Arena in January.
- The Lady Bisons dropped their last outing 70-63 against Jacksonville at home.
- Senior Loren Cagle passed a pair of milestones against USC Upstate. She became the sixth Lady Bison to score 1,000 career points in the DI era and the first to dish out 500 assists.
- Cagle also became just the seventh player in ASUN history to pass both marks.
- Cagle earned the first ASUN Player of the Week of the season and the first for the women’s basketball program since 2015 after a stat sheet-filling opening weekend performance. She has since won three more ASUN Player of the Week awards to give her a program-best four on the year. She also scored a career-high 31 points in a 73-69 win at North Florida.
- Redshirt-freshman Emily Kmec has notched three or more three-pointers 11 times this season. She scored a career-high 19 points in the loss to Butler, including a 5-8 mark from deep.
- In a win over Alabama A&M, Taylor Clark earned the program’s first ASUN Freshman of the Year award by scoring 18 points on 6-8 shooting. She scored a career-high 21 points in a loss to Stetson.
- Senior Loshaveon Jones notched her first career double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds in the win over NJIT. She has grabbed double-digit rebounds in consecutive games.