|February 24, 2018||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||KSU||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.322 (19-59)||.419 (26-62)|
|3P FG Percentage||.250 (5-20)||.476 (10-21)|
|FT Percentage||.600 (9-15)||.538 (7-13)|
YOUNG - 2
GIANOLLA - 2
HOOVER - 2
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb women’s basketball team will be honoring seven seniors on Saturday afternoon as Kennesaw State visits Allen Arena for the Lady Bisons Senior Day.
The game between Lipscomb (10-18, 6-7) and the Owls (7-17, 3-10) is set to tip off at 4 p.m. on Saturday afternoon, with Senior Day festivities taking place prior to tip.
The seven seniors being honored included: Loren Cagle, Kennedy Potts, Loshaveon Jones, Riley Northway, Auriana Broughton, Meredith Lovelady, and Laure Assena.
You can follow along with live stats and live streaming for the game at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE OWLS:
- This is the 24th time the two programs have faced off in the Division I era. KSU owns a 15-8 series lead.
- Earlier this season, Lipscomb defeated the Owls 64-62 on the road.
- Kennesaw’s last outing was a 78-51 loss on the road at FGCU.
- Freshman Kamiyah Street leads the Owls with 16.6 points per game.
- The Lady Bisons dropped their last outing 91-71 at Stetson
- Senior Loren Cagle passed a pair of milestones against USC Upstate. She became the sixth Lady Bison to score 1,000 career points in the DI era and the first to dish out 500 assists.
- Cagle also became just the seventh player in ASUN history to pass both marks.
- Cagle earned the first ASUN Player of the Week of the season and the first for the women’s basketball program since 2015 after a stat sheet-filling opening weekend performance. She has since won three more ASUN Player of the Week awards to give her a program-best four on the year. She also scored a career-high 31 points in a 73-69 win at North Florida.
- Redshirt-freshman Emily Kmec has notched three or more three-pointers 11 times this season. She scored a career-high 19 points in the loss to Butler, including a 5-8 mark from deep.
- In a win over Alabama A&M, Taylor Clark earned the program’s first ASUN Freshman of the Year award by scoring 18 points on 6-8 shooting. She scored a career-high 21 points in a loss to Stetson.
- Senior Loshaveon Jones notched her first career double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds in the win over NJIT. She has grabbed double-digit rebounds in consecutive games.