|November 11, 2018||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||CU|
|FG Percentage||.179 (10-56)||.463 (25-54)|
|3P FG Percentage||.143 (3-21)||.313 (5-16)|
|FT Percentage||.375 (3-8)||.619 (13-21)|
- 7||Kobi Thornton
- 7||Tylar Bennett
MANOS - 1
RAU - 1
HAMMAKER - 1
GRILLON - 1
Tylar Bennett - 4
- 3||Danielle Edwards
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb women’s basketball hit the road for the first time in the 2018-19 season on Sunday afternoon, but they ran into a tough Clemson squad as the Lady Bisons fell 68-26 in Littlejohn Coliseum.
After a slow start to the game, the Lady Bisons hung with the Tigers for the final three quarters, but it was not enough as the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) foes came away with the win.
Redshirt-junior Anna Hammaker led the Lady Bisons with seven points, while freshmen Jane Deason and Keely Morrow each scored six.
Deason swished a pair of three-pointers, while Morrow grabbed a team-high six rebounds.
Kobi Thornton led Clemson with 18 points on 8-11 shooting. She was the only Tiger to score in double-figures.
- All 10 Lady Bisons who dressed out played in the loss.
- Clemson out-rebounded Lipscomb 51-28, and notched 19 assists to Lipscomb’s five.
- Lipscomb won the turnover battle, 20-19.
- Nine Lady Bisons played 10 or more minutes: Deason (with a team-high 38 minutes played), Morrow, Hammaker, Lauren Rau, Kailey Rosenbaum, Lexi Manos, Carleigh Short, Taylor Hammack, and Gabi Grillon.
- Short nabbed a career-high three steals, while Rau and Deason snatched two.
- Lipscomb is now 0-2 versus ACC schools in Greg Brown’s tenure. This was the first-ever matchup between the two programs.
The Lady Bisons will head down south to take on Alabama A&M on Thursday, Nov. 15.