|November 24, 2018||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||CIN|
|FG Percentage||.432 (19-44)||.429 (24-56)|
|3P FG Percentage||.222 (4-18)||.412 (7-17)|
|FT Percentage||.722 (13-18)||.842 (16-19)|
- 12||Angel Rizor
- 7||Angel Rizor
- 3||Sam Rodgers
- 3||Florence Sifa
- 1||Sam Rodgers
Monique Thompson - 1
Cincinnati, Ohio – The Lipscomb women’s basketball team is trekking to Ohio on Saturday where they will be facing the University of Cincinnati.
The Lady Bisons (2-3) are set to take on the Bearcats at 1 p.m. at the Fifth Third Bank Arena.
Live stats and live streaming will be available for both games at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE BEARCATS:
- This is the first matchup between the two teams.
- Cincinnati heads into the weekend on a two-game winning streak after taking down Saint Louis and Yale
- The Bearcats are 4-2 on the season, with the losses coming back-to-back against Pitt and Old Dominion.
- Nikira Goings paces the team with 14.2 points per game.
- Lipscomb enters on a two-game losing streak after having fallen to Jacksonville State and Murray State.
- In a 62-58 win over Alabama A&M, redshirt-sophomore made her season debut with a team-high 17 points on 5-13 shooting from three-point range.
- Lipscomb split their season-opening weekend, defeating Tennessee State 64-62 in the home opener and falling to Clemson 68-26 in the road opener.
- Four Lady Bisons scored in double-figures in the win over TSU, including Jane Deason (a team-high 17), Kailey Rosenbaum (13), and Keely Morrow (13), who were all freshmen making their Lady Bisons debut. Junior Lauren Rau scored the game-winning bucket in the final seconds. It was her first basket of the night.
- In all, six Lady Bisons made their regular debut in the Purple and Gold in the win, including five freshmen.
- The Lipscomb roster features no seniors after graduating seven from the previous year’s ASUN semifinalist roster.
- The Lady Bisons will face eight Ohio Valley Conference (OVC) opponents this season. Of the three matchups that have already taken place, Lipscomb has won one (TSU) and lost two (JSU and Murray State).