|November 29, 2018||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||APSU|
|FG Percentage||.455 (20-44)||.451 (23-51)|
|3P FG Percentage||.438 (7-16)||.273 (6-22)|
|FT Percentage||.917 (11-12)||.750 (18-24)|
GREGORY - 4
RAU - 3
HAMMAKER - 1
CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. – The Lipscomb women’s basketball team will continue its road stretch this week with just one outing as the Lady Bisons are headed to Clarksville to take on Austin Peay.
Lipscomb (2-4) and the Govs (3-3) are set to tip off at 7 p.m. at the Winfield Dunn Center.
Live stats and live streaming will be available at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE GOVS:
- This is the eighth time the two programs have faced off in the Division I era. APSU holds a 5-2 series lead, including a 71-63 win last season in Nashville.
- Austin Peay has already won one game this week, a 52-48 win over Northern Kentucky at home.
- Both teams have faced Cincinnati already this season, and both lost by double-digits.
- Arielle Varner-Gonzalez paces the team with 12.0 points per game.
- Lipscomb enters on a three-game losing streak after having fallen to Cincinnati 71-55 on Saturday.
- In a 62-58 win over Alabama A&M, redshirt-sophomore Emily Kmec made her season debut with a team-high 17 points on 5-13 shooting from three-point range.
- Lipscomb split their season-opening weekend, defeating Tennessee State 64-62 in the home opener and falling to Clemson 68-26 in the road opener.
- Four Lady Bisons scored in double-figures in the win over TSU, including Jane Deason (a team-high 17), Kailey Rosenbaum (13), and Keely Morrow (13), who were all freshmen making their Lady Bisons debut. Junior Lauren Rau scored the game-winning bucket in the final seconds. It was her first basket of the night. Freshmen provided 52 points in Lipscomb’s 64 points in the win.
- Sophomore Taylor Clark has scored in double-figures in every game she has played so far this season.
- Anna Hammaker led Lipscomb with a season-high 17 points in a 97-61 loss at Murray State. Hammaker sat out last season after transferring in from the Big 12’s Kansas State.
- The Lady Bisons will face eight Ohio Valley Conference (OVC) opponents this season. Of the three matchups that have already taken place, Lipscomb has won one (TSU) and lost two (JSU and Murray State).