|December 04, 2018||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||BEL|
|FG Percentage||.236 (13-55)||.478 (32-67)|
|3P FG Percentage||.200 (7-35)||.378 (17-45)|
|FT Percentage||.909 (10-11)||.333 (2-6)|
HARMEYER - 15
DEASON - 5
ROY - 9
HAMMAKER - 3
CHINN - 1
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb women’s basketball team will close out a four-game road stretch on Tuesday night with a short trip down the road to take on Belmont in the Battle of the Boulevard.
The Lady Bisons (2-5) and the Bruins (4-3) are set to tip off at 5 p.m. at the Curb Event Center as part of a doubleheader, with the men’s game tipping at 7 p.m.
Live stats and live streaming will be available at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE BRUINS:
- This is the 75th time the Battle of the Boulevard has taken place, with the Bruins holding a 46-28 series lead. Last season, Lipscomb fell 91-59 at home.
- Belmont enters the matchup on a two-game losing streak, after losing to Toledo at home and Clemson by three on the road.
- The Bruins had won four consecutive games before dropping their two most recent outings.
- Darby Maggard paces the team with 14.6 points per game.
- Lipscomb enters on a four-game losing streak after having fallen to Austin Peay 70-58 on Thursday.
- In a 62-58 win over Alabama A&M, redshirt-sophomore Emily Kmec made her season debut with a team-high 17 points on 5-13 shooting from three-point range.
- Lipscomb split their season-opening weekend, defeating Tennessee State 64-62 in the home opener and falling to Clemson 68-26 in the road opener.
- Four Lady Bisons scored in double-figures in the win over TSU, including Jane Deason (a team-high 17), Kailey Rosenbaum (13), and Keely Morrow (13), who were all freshmen making their Lady Bisons debut. Junior Lauren Rau scored the game-winning bucket in the final seconds. It was her first basket of the night. Freshmen provided 52 points in Lipscomb’s 64 points in the win.
- Sophomore Taylor Clark has scored in double-figures in every game she has played so far this season.
- Anna Hammaker led Lipscomb with a season-high 17 points in a 97-61 loss at Murray State. Hammaker sat out last season after transferring in from the Big 12’s Kansas State.
- The Lady Bisons will face eight Ohio Valley Conference (OVC) opponents this season. Of the four matchups that have already taken place, Lipscomb is 1-3.