|December 09, 2018||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||UTM||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.358 (24-67)||.320 (16-50)|
|3P FG Percentage||.182 (4-22)||.217 (5-23)|
|FT Percentage||.588 (10-17)||.696 (16-23)|
Chelsey Perry - 3
Kyannah Grant - 3
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb women’s basketball team is finally back home this weekend after a four-game road trip.
With their first game in Allen Arena since Nov. 17, the Lady Bisons (2-6) will be facing UT Martin (5-3) at 4 p.m. on Sunday.
Live stats and live streaming will be available at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE SKYHAWKS:
- This is the fifth meeting between the two squads, but the first since 2009. UT Martin owns a 3-1 series lead, but Lipscomb won the last matchup 61-56.
- The Skyhawks enter the matchup having lost to Louisville in their last outing 102-62.
- UT Martin had won three of the previous five games before dropping their last outing.
- Chelsey Perry paces the team with 12.1 points and 4.5 rebounds per game.
- Lipscomb enters on a five-game losing streak after having fallen to Belmont in the Battle of the Boulevard on Tuesday.
- In a 62-58 win over Alabama A&M, redshirt-sophomore Emily Kmec made her season debut with a team-high 17 points on 5-13 shooting from three-point range.
- Lipscomb split their season-opening weekend, defeating Tennessee State 64-62 in the home opener and falling to Clemson 68-26 in the road opener.
- Four Lady Bisons scored in double-figures in the win over TSU, including Jane Deason (a team-high 17), Kailey Rosenbaum (13), and Keely Morrow (13), who were all freshmen making their Lady Bisons debut. Junior Lauren Rau scored the game-winning bucket in the final seconds. It was her first basket of the night. Freshmen provided 52 points in Lipscomb’s 64 points in the win.
- Sophomore Taylor Clark has scored in double-figures in every game she has played so far this season.
- Anna Hammaker led Lipscomb with a season-high 17 points in a 97-61 loss at Murray State. Hammaker sat out last season after transferring in from the Big 12’s Kansas State.
- The Lady Bisons will face eight Ohio Valley Conference (OVC) opponents this season. Of the five matchups that have already taken place, Lipscomb is 1-4.