|December 29, 2018||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||MOR-W|
|FG Percentage||.302 (16-53)||.435 (30-69)|
|3P FG Percentage||.294 (5-17)||.417 (10-24)|
|FT Percentage||.467 (7-15)||.750 (9-12)|
ROSENBAUM - 3
SIMMONS-COZAR - 6
RAU - 1
MCGOWAN - 3
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb women’s basketball team are back from Christmas break with a trip to Morehead State this weekend.
The Lady Bisons (2-10) and the Eagles (8-4) will be facing off at 11:05 a.m. in Johnson Arena.
Live stats and live streaming will be available at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE EAGLES:
- This is the sixth meeting between the two squads in the Division I era, with Morehead holding a 4-1 series lead. Last season, Lipscomb won 75-55 at Johnson Arena.
- The Eagles enter the matchup having fallen to Saint Francis (PA) 89-83 on the road.
- Lipscomb has faced seven other OVC (Ohio Valley Conference) teams so far this season.
- Miranda Crockett paces the team with 19.3 points per game. Aliyah Jeune adds 18.5 per contest.
- Lipscomb enters on a nine-game losing streak after falling to Tennessee Tech 67-52 on in Allen Arena prior to Christmas break.
- Four Lady Bisons scored in double-figures in the win over a 64-62 season-opening win over TSU, including Jane Deason (a team-high 17), Kailey Rosenbaum (13), and Keely Morrow (13), who were all freshmen making their Lady Bisons debut. Junior Lauren Rau scored the game-winning bucket in the final seconds. It was her first basket of the night. Freshmen provided 52 points in Lipscomb’s 64 points in the win.
- In a 62-58 win over Alabama A&M, redshirt-sophomore Emily Kmec made her season debut with a team-high 17 points on 5-13 shooting from three-point range.
- Sophomore Taylor Clark has scored in double-figures eight of the 10 games she has played so far this season. She leads the team in scoring with an 11.4 mark.
- Anna Hammaker led Lipscomb with a season-high 17 points in a 97-61 loss at Murray State. Hammaker sat out last season after transferring in from the Big 12’s Kansas State.
- Deason notched the only double-double on the season so far for a Lady Bison with 16 points and 10 rebound in a 62-53 loss to UT Martin. She also notched a team-best six steals in a loss to College of Charleston.
- Lipscomb leads the ASUN with a stellar .745 free throw shooting percentage. Morrow (32-39), Rau (38-46), and Clark (27-33) lead the way.