|January 08, 2019||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||UNF||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.468 (29-62)||.322 (19-59)|
|3P FG Percentage||.222 (4-18)||.324 (11-34)|
|FT Percentage||.600 (6-10)||.800 (4-5)|
CLARK - 7
HAMMAKER - 7
BOND - 3
GREEN - 3
EREMEEVA - 3
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb women’s basketball team is back home for the week, starting with an ASUN matchup against North Florida on Tuesday.
The Lady Bisons (2-12) and the Ospreys (5-7) will be facing off on Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. in Allen Arena.
Live stats and live streaming will be available at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE OSPREYS:
- This is the 26th meeting between the two squads in the Division I era, with UNF holding a 17-8 series lead. However, Lipscomb swept the series last season and have won five in a row against UNF.
- The Ospreys enter the matchup having kicked off ASUN play with an overtime loss to North Alabama at home.
- Aria Emanuel-Wright paces the team with 13.8 points per game to go along with 6.3 rebounds per contest.
- Jazz Bond adds 12.4 points and a team-high 6.6 rebounds per outing.
- Lipscomb began the ASUN portion of the schedule with a 62-47 loss at Jacksonville on Saturday.
- Freshman Kailey Rosenbaum was named the ASUN Freshman of the Week after notching a team-high 10 points in a loss to Morehead State, the first Lady Bisons individual honor of the season so far.
- Lipscomb tops the ASUN with a stellar .727 free throw shooting percentage. Morrow (34-41), Rau (40-48), and Clark (32-41) lead the way.
- Four Lady Bisons scored in double-figures in the win over a 64-62 season-opening win over TSU, including Jane Deason (a team-high 17), Kailey Rosenbaum (13), and Keely Morrow (13), who were all freshmen making their Lady Bisons debut. Junior Lauren Rau scored the game-winning bucket in the final seconds. It was her first basket of the night. Freshmen provided 52 points in Lipscomb’s 64 points in the win.
- In a 62-58 win over Alabama A&M, redshirt-sophomore Emily Kmec made her season debut with a team-high 17 points on 5-13 shooting from three-point range.
- Sophomore Taylor Clark has scored in double-figures nine of the 12 games she has played so far this season. She leads the team in scoring with a 10.9 mark.
- Anna Hammaker led Lipscomb with a season-high 17 points in a 97-61 loss at Murray State. Hammaker sat out last season after transferring in from the Big 12’s Kansas State.
- Deason notched the only double-double on the season so far for a Lady Bison with 16 points and 10 rebound in a 62-53 loss to UT Martin. She also notched a team-best six steals in a loss to College of Charleston.