|February 05, 2019||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||UNF|
|FG Percentage||.354 (23-65)||.500 (24-48)|
|3P FG Percentage||.344 (11-32)||.333 (5-15)|
|FT Percentage||.750 (9-12)||.679 (19-28)|
JACKSON - 20
PURIFOY - 5
KMEC - 3
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The Lipscomb women’s basketball team is back on the road this week as they head down to Jacksonville to take on North Florida.
The Lady Bisons (2-19, 0-8) and the Ospreys (8-11, 3-5) will be facing off at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday in at UNF Arena.
Live stats and live streaming will be available at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE OSPREYS:
- This is the first 27th meeting between the two squads in the Division I era. UNF holds an 18-8 series lead.
- Earlier this season, the Ospreys won 68-53 in Nashville despite a career-high 21 points from Lipscomb junior Carleigh Short.
- Jazz Bond paces the team with 15.2 points and 7.6 rebounds per contest.
- UNF has won just one of its last four outings, a 71-60 win at Kennesaw State last week.
- Lipscomb fell to Liberty 81-60 at home against North Alabama in their last outing.
- Rau poured in a career-high 27 points, 18 of which came in the fourth quarter, in a loss to at NJIT. Both figures were season-highs for any Lady Bison.
- Freshman Kailey Rosenbaum was named the ASUN Freshman of the Week after notching a team-high 10 points in a loss to Morehead State, the first Lady Bisons individual honor of the season so far.
- Lipscomb is second in the ASUN with a .714 free throw shooting percentage. Rau (68-85), Morrow (39-49), and Clark (39-54) lead the way. Rau is third in the conference. As a team, Lipscomb is 69th in the nation.
- Sophomore Taylor Clark has scored in double-figures 14 of the 18 games she has played so far this season. She leads the team in scoring with an 11.5 mark.
- Junior Carleigh Short led Lipscomb with a career-high 21 points on 7-16 shooting from three-point range in a loss to UNF at home.
- Four Lady Bisons scored in double-figures in the win over a 64-62 season-opening win over TSU, including Jane Deason (a team-high 17), Kailey Rosenbaum (13), and Keely Morrow (13), who were all freshmen making their Lady Bisons debut. Junior Lauren Rau scored the game-winning bucket in the final seconds. It was her first basket of the night. Freshmen provided 52 points in Lipscomb’s 64 points in the win.
- In a 62-58 win over Alabama A&M, redshirt-sophomore Emily Kmec made her season debut with a team-high 17 points on 5-13 shooting from three-point range.
- Anna Hammaker led Lipscomb with a season-high 17 points in a 97-61 loss at Murray State. Hammaker sat out last season after transferring in from the Big 12’s Kansas State.
- Deason notched the only double-double on the season so far for a Lady Bison with 16 points and 10 rebound in a loss to UT Martin. She also poured in a career-high 20 points in a loss to Stetson.