|February 09, 2019||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||JU||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.319 (23-72)||.429 (21-49)|
|3P FG Percentage||.214 (6-28)||.273 (6-22)|
|FT Percentage||.500 (6-12)||.765 (13-17)|
DEASON - 2
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb women’s basketball team is back home this weekend after a quick mid-week road trip.
The Lady Bisons (2-20, 0-9) will be facing Jacksonville (12-11, 5-5) at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday in at Allen Arena as part of a doubleheader with the men’s teams.
Live stats and live streaming will be available at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE DOLPHINS:
- This is the first 32nd meeting between the two squads in the Division I era. JU holds a 21-10 series lead.
- Earlier this season, the Dolphins won 62-47 in Jacksonville.
- Jasmyn Brown paces the team with 15.5 points per game, while Trudy Walker averages a double-double at 10.3 points and 10.0 rebounds per contest.
- UNF has won just one of its last three outings, a 68053 win vs Kennesaw State last weekend.
- Lipscomb fell to North Florida 72-66 on the road in their last outing despite owning an 11-point halftime lead and four Lady Bisons finishing in double-figures.
- Junior Lauren Rau poured in a career-high 27 points, 18 of which came in the fourth quarter, in a loss to at NJIT. Both figures were season-highs for any Lady Bison.
- Freshman Kailey Rosenbaum was named the ASUN Freshman of the Week after notching a team-high 10 points in a loss to Morehead State, the first Lady Bisons individual honor of the season so far.
- Lipscomb is second in the ASUN with a .716 free throw shooting percentage. Rau (73-90), Morrow (40-51), and Clark (39-54) lead the way. Rau is third in the conference.
- Sophomore Taylor Clark has scored in double-figures 14 of the 18 games she has played so far this season. She leads the team in scoring with an 11.5 mark.
- Junior Carleigh Short led Lipscomb with a career-high 21 points on 7-16 shooting from three-point range in a loss to UNF at home.
- Four Lady Bisons scored in double-figures in the win over a 64-62 season-opening win over TSU, including Jane Deason (a team-high 17), Kailey Rosenbaum (13), and Keely Morrow (13), who were all freshmen making their Lady Bisons debut. Junior Lauren Rau scored the game-winning bucket in the final seconds. It was her first basket of the night. Freshmen provided 52 points in Lipscomb’s 64 points in the win.
- In a 62-58 win over Alabama A&M, redshirt-sophomore Emily Kmec made her season debut with a team-high 17 points on 5-13 shooting from three-point range.
- Anna Hammaker led Lipscomb with a season-high 17 points in a 97-61 loss at Murray State. Hammaker sat out last season after transferring in from the Big 12’s Kansas State.
- Deason notched the only double-double on the season so far for a Lady Bison with 16 points and 10 rebound in a loss to UT Martin. She also poured in a career-high 20 points in a loss to Stetson.