|February 16, 2019||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||KSU|
|FG Percentage||.228 (13-57)||.458 (27-59)|
|3P FG Percentage||.148 (4-27)||.300 (6-20)|
|FT Percentage||.545 (6-11)||.700 (7-10)|
MANN - 3
KENNESAW, Ga. – The Lipscomb women’s basketball team will have another road trip this weekend as the Lady Bisons head to Georgia to take on Kennesaw State.
Lipscomb (3-21, 1-10) will be facing the Owls (6-17, 2-8) at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday in the KSU Convocation Center.
Live stats and live streaming will be available at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE OWLS:
- This is the 25th time the two teams have met in the Division I Era. KSU owns a 16-8 series lead.
- Last season, Lipscomb swept the two matchups, winning 69-52 in Nashville and 64-62 in Kennesaw.
- Kamiyah Street paces the team with 15.2 points per game, while Alexis Poole adds 14.4 points and 8.4 rebounds per contest.
- KSU has lost seven of its last eight heading into the weekend.
- In their last outing, Lipscomb fell at Liberty 74-60 despite a career-high 22 points from freshman Keely Morrow.
- The Lady Bisons earned their first ASUN win of the season last Saturday, taking down Jacksonville 61-58 to end a 19-game losing streak. Junior Carleigh Short was named the ASUN Player of the Week after scoring a career-high 22 points, and Kailey Rosenbaum earned her second ASUN Freshman of the Week honor thanks to 16 points and seven rebounds.
- Junior Lauren Rau poured in a career-high 27 points, 18 of which came in the fourth quarter, in a loss to at NJIT. Both figures were season-highs for any Lady Bison.
- Rosenbaum was named ASUN Freshman of the Week for the first time after notching a team-high 10 points in a loss to Morehead State.
- Lipscomb is second in the ASUN with a .718 free throw shooting percentage. Rau (77-94), Morrow (44-55), and Clark (39-54) lead the way. Rau is third in the conference.
- Sophomore Taylor Clark has scored in double-figures 14 of the 18 games she has played so far this season. She leads the team in scoring with an 11.5 mark.
- In a 62-58 win over Alabama A&M, redshirt-sophomore Emily Kmec made her season debut with a team-high 17 points on 5-13 shooting from three-point range.
- Anna Hammaker led Lipscomb with a season-high 17 points in a 97-61 loss at Murray State. Hammaker sat out last season after transferring in from the Big 12’s Kansas State.
- Deason notched the only double-double on the season so far for a Lady Bison with 16 points and 10 rebound in a loss to UT Martin. She also poured in a career-high 20 points in a loss to Stetson.