|February 19, 2019||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||FGCU||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.377 (26-69)||.319 (15-47)|
|3P FG Percentage||.306 (15-49)||.318 (7-22)|
|FT Percentage||.542 (13-24)||.750 (9-12)|
HAMMAKER - 7
Adderly - 4
RAU - 1
HAMMAKER - 1
FORT MYERS, Fla. – The Lipscomb women’s basketball team is back in Nashville on Tuesday for a meeting with the ASUN-leading FGCU Eagles.
The Lady Bisons (3-22, 1-11) will be facing FGCU (21-4, 12-0) at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday in Allen Arena.
Live stats and live streaming will be available at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE EAGLES:
- This is the 25th time the two teams have met in the Division I Era. FGCU is undefeated in those matchups.
- Earlier this season, the Eagles won 82-40 in Fort Myers.
- Nasrin Ulel paces the team with 15.3 points per game, while Keri Jewett-Giles adds 12.0 points per contest.
- FGCU has won 12 games in a row heading into Tuesday’s meeting.
- In their last outing, Lipscomb fell at 67-36 at Kennesaw State. Freshman Keely Morrow led the team with 17 points.
- The Lady Bisons earned their first ASUN win of the season last Saturday, taking down Jacksonville 61-58 to end a 19-game losing streak. Junior Carleigh Short was named the ASUN Player of the Week after scoring a career-high 22 points, and Kailey Rosenbaum earned her second ASUN Freshman of the Week honor thanks to 16 points and seven rebounds.
- Junior Lauren Rau poured in a career-high 27 points, 18 of which came in the fourth quarter, in a loss to at NJIT. Both figures were season-highs for any Lady Bison.
- Freshman Keely Morrow scored a career-high 22 points on 7-14 shooting (4-6 from three) and a perfect 4-4 from the free throw line.
- Rosenbaum was named ASUN Freshman of the Week for the first time after notching a team-high 10 points in a loss to Morehead State.
- Lipscomb is second in the ASUN with a .713 free throw shooting percentage. Rau (79-96), Morrow (45-57), and Clark (40-56) lead the way. Rau is third in the conference.
- Sophomore Taylor Clark has scored in double-figures 14 of the 19 games she has played so far this season. She leads the team in scoring with an 11.1 mark.
- In a 62-58 win over Alabama A&M, redshirt-sophomore Emily Kmec made her season debut with a team-high 17 points on 5-13 shooting from three-point range.
- Anna Hammaker led Lipscomb with a season-high 17 points in a 97-61 loss at Murray State. Hammaker sat out last season after transferring in from the Big 12’s Kansas State.
- Deason notched the only double-double on the season so far for a Lady Bison with 16 points and 10 rebound in a loss to UT Martin. She also poured in a career-high 20 points in a loss to Stetson.