|March 02, 2019||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||UNA|
|FG Percentage||.333 (18-54)||.431 (25-58)|
|3P FG Percentage||.233 (7-30)||.200 (3-15)|
|FT Percentage||.636 (7-11)||.621 (18-29)|
SHORT - 1
MANOS - 1
GRILLON - 1
SUTTLE - 2
FLORENCE, Ala. – The Lipscomb women’s basketball team hits the road for one last away game as they visit North Alabama over the weekend.
The Lady Bisons (3-24, 1-13) will be facing the Lions (18-6, 9-5) on Saturday at 1:00 p.m.
Live stats and live streaming will be available at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE LIONS:
- This is just the second time the two teams have met as ASUN foes.
- Earlier this season, the Lions won 81-60 in Nashville.
- Brittany Panetti paces the team with 15.5 points per game, while twins Ivy and Emma Wallen add 14.4 and 13.7 points per contest, respectively.
- NJIT has lost 10 games in a row heading into Tuesday’s meeting.
- In their last outing, Lipscomb fell 69-53 to NJIT in Nashville.
- The Lady Bisons earned their first ASUN win of the season on Feb. 9, taking down Jacksonville 61-58 to end a 19-game losing streak. Junior Carleigh Short was named the ASUN Player of the Week after scoring a career-high 22 points, and Kailey Rosenbaum earned her second ASUN Freshman of the Week honor thanks to 16 points and seven rebounds.
- Junior Lauren Rau poured in a career-high 27 points, 18 of which came in the fourth quarter, in a loss to at NJIT. Both figures were season-highs for any Lady Bison.
- Freshman Keely Morrow scored a career-high 22 points on 7-14 shooting (4-6 from three) and a perfect 4-4 from the free throw line.
- Rosenbaum was named ASUN Freshman of the Week for the first time after notching a team-high 10 points in a loss to Morehead State.
- Lipscomb leads the ASUN with a .717 free throw shooting percentage. Rau (84-102), Morrow (50-63), and Clark (43-60) lead the way. Rau is third in the conference.
- Sophomore Taylor Clark has scored in double-figures 15 of the 21 games she has played so far this season. She leads the team in scoring with a 10.9 mark.
- In a 62-58 win over Alabama A&M, redshirt-sophomore Emily Kmec made her season debut with a team-high 17 points on 5-13 shooting from three-point range.
- Anna Hammaker led Lipscomb with a season-high 17 points in a 97-61 loss at Murray State. Hammaker sat out last season after transferring in from the Big 12’s Kansas State.
- Deason notched the only double-double on the season so far for a Lady Bison with 16 points and 10 rebound in a loss to UT Martin. She also poured in a career-high 20 points in a loss to Stetson.