|HOMETOWN (PREVIOUS SCHOOL)||Howell, Mich. (Perrysburg High School)|
2019 Cross Country:
- Earned a First-Team All-Conference spot afer placing 4th at the ASUN Championships with a time of 17:29.2
- Named to the ASUN All-Academic Team
- Ran the 6K in 21:55.0 to place 77th at the NCAA South Regional
- Ran in five meets
2019 Track and Field:
- Competed in nine meets
- Ran the DMR, 3000m, 4x800m, mile, 800m, 5000m, 1500m
- Won the 5000m at the Black and Gold Invite with a time of 17:17.81
- Also won the 1500m at the Joey Haines Invite with a time of 4:49.30
- At the ASUN Indoor Championships, finished fourth in the 3000m (10:02.13), sixth in the mile (5:05.77), and 13th in the 800m (2:20.82)
2018 Cross Country:
- Earned a Second-Team All-Conference spot by placing ninth at the ASUN Championships with a time of 18:37.9
- Placed 70th out of 208 runners at the NCAA South Regionals with a time of 22:07.8 in the 6K
- Finished fifth at the Evansiville Invite in 18:17.1
- Ran a season-best mark at the Willamette Invite in 18:01.3 to place 26th
2018 Track and Field: Finished fifth in the 1500m (4:47.98) and 12th in the 800m (2:25.08) at the ASUN Outdoor Championships...Also competed in the 4x400m...Placed 4th in the 5000m in 18:12.21 at the Joey Haines Invite...
2017 Cross Country: Ran a season-best time of 19:01.8 to place 10th at the JSU Foothills Invite...Finished 20th at the Stan Sims Invite with a 19:44.2 mark...Competed in five meets...
Personal: Parents are Jennifer and Patrick Lahey...Siblings: Shelby, Olivia, Clare, Andrew, and Robert...Planned major is Nursing...