|HOMETOWN (PREVIOUS SCHOOL)||Wrightwood, Calif. (Serrano High School)|
2019 Track and Field:
- Earned the ASUN Student-Athlete of the Year honor
- Named Most Outstanding Track Performer at the ASUN Indoor Championships
- Won the 3000m and 5000m with times of 9:44.98 and 16:40.19. respectively
- Also won the 5000m at the ASUN Outdoor Championships with a time of 16:51.01
- Placed 19th at the NCAA East Region Prelims in the 10000m with a time of 34:36.82
- Also qualified for the 5000m but did not compete
- Named the ASUN Scholar-Athlete of the Year for Indoor
- Also named ASUN All-Academic for Outdoor
- Won her eighth career ASUN Runner of the Week award after setting a school indoor record for the 3000m with a time of 9:35.25 at the Music City Challenge
- Had six top-two finishes across indoor and outdoor
2018 Cross Country:
- Earned the ASUN Runner of the Year award after taking first place at the ASUN Championships with a time of 17:42.7
- Named the ASUN Scholar Athlete of the Year award in addition to being voted All-Academic
- Placed 19th out of 208 runners at the NCAA South Regionals with a 21:09.4 mark to earn All-Region honors
- Won the Fordham Invite with a time of 17:49.0 to earn the ASUN Runner of the Week honor
- Competed in four events with an average placement of 8th
2018 Track and Field: ASUN conference champion in the 5000m for both Indoor (16:50.58) and Outdoor (16:39.03)...Qualfied for the NCAA East Region Prelims in the 10,000m, where she placed 20th with a time of 34:44.48...Earned a Third-Team All-Conference spot at ASUN Indoor Championships in the 3000m with a time of 9:40.93...Named to the CoSIDA National Academic Honors team...Academic All-Conference for both Indoor and Outdoor...Named ASUN Runner of the Week twice...Won the 3000m at the Vanderbilt Invite with a season-best time of 9:40.34...Won the 10,000m at the Virgina Challenge with a season-high mark of 34:03.77...Won the 1500m at the Bison Outdoor Classic in 4:35.30...
2017 Cross Country: Won three consecutive ASUN Runner of the Week awards to start the season, in her only three meets on the year...She won the Stan Sims Invite with a season-best time of 17:25.1...Placed second at the Belmont Opener with a 17:40.7 mark in the 3.1M...Finished fourth at the Commodore Classic with a time of 17:35.3...
2017 Track and Field: Earned an ASUN Track Athlete of the Week award after her performance at the Crimson Tide Invite where she placed 21st in the 1500m with a time of 4:47.11, 27th in the 800m with a 2:26.03 mark, and helped the 4x400m relay team place 16th...At the ASUN Indoor Championships, placed fifth in the 3000m with a time of 10:13.95...
2016 Cross Country: Earned the ASUN Freshman of the Year honors and a spot on both the First Team All Conference and the All Freshman teams after finishing fifth with a time of 17:44.1 at the ASUN Cross Country Championships...Placed 74th at the NCAA DI South Region Championships with a time of 21:55.0 in the 6K...Finished fifth at the Upstate Invite thanks to a time of 18:11.5...Placed 55th at the Alabam Crimson Classic with a time of 22:03.2 in the 5.914K...
High School: Competed under Ken Quinn at Serrano High School...Team captain from 2014-16...4-time letter winner in cross country...4-time All-County in cross country...
Personal Life: Parents are Kristi and Steve Brenner...Has one sister, Julia Brenner...Planned major is Nutrition...