Murray State Invite opens fall slate for women's golf
MURRAY, Ky. – The Lipscomb women’s golf team is set to open the 2015-16 campaign on Monday competing in the Murray State Invitational at the Miller Memorial Golf Course in Murray, Ky.
- The Murray State Invitational will be the first tournament for Lipscomb head coach Skye Rogers, who was named to her position in June.
- Lipscomb sophomore Samantha Griffith shared medalist honors in the 2014 event with Murray State’s Abbi Stamper.
- The MSU invitational features 36 holes of play with 18 holes on Monday and Tuesday.
- Action gets underway on Monday at 11 a.m., while Tuesday starts at 10 a.m. in the Bluegrass State.
- Joining the Lady Bisons in the field are Austin Peay, Belmont, Cumberlands, Eastern Illinois, Indiana State, IPFW, Marshall, Murray State, SIUE, Tennessee Tech and Tennessee State.