Women's golf set to return to Braun Intercollegiate
EVANSVILLE, Ind. – The Lipscomb women’s golf team continues fall action on Monday and Tuesday in the 2015 Braun Intercollegiate.
- The 36 hole event will be played at the Oak Meadow Country Club where the course will play par-72.
- Joining the Lady Bisons in the event is host Evansville, Butler, Eastern Illinois, IUPUI, Indiana State, Loyola, Northern Kentucky, SIU Edwardsville, Tennessee State and Valparaiso.
- Lipscomb finished sixth in the 2014 Braun Intercollegiate that was shortened to just 18 holes because of rain. Then junior Miriam Parker finished in a tie for fifth to lead the team.
- Teams will get underway at 10 a.m. with a shotgun start.
- Live scoring will not be available for the event.