Women's golf heads to Magnolia State for Lady Eagle Invitational
HATTIESBURG, Miss. – The Lipscomb women’s golf team continues action on Monday and Tuesday participating in the Lady Eagle Invitational hosted by the University of Southern Mississippi at the Hattiesburg Country Club.
- The 54-hole event gets underway on Monday morning with an 8 a.m. shotgun start.
- The teams will play 36 holes on Monday before finishing with 18 holes on Tuesday.
- Hattiesburg Country club will play Par 72 at 6,234 yards.
- The Lady Bisons will take on host Southern Miss, Barry, Jacksonville State, McNeese State, Missouri State, Saint Leo, Stetson, South Alabama, UAB and West Florida.
- Samantha Griffith, Miriam Parker, Charley Benefield, Lily McDonald and Ashton Martin will compete for Lipscomb. Hillary Reader will compete as an individual.
- Live scoring will be available at golfstat.com