KAILUA, Hawaii – The Lipscomb women’s golf team completed the 2016 Dr. Donnis Thompson Invitational in 15th place at the Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course in Kailua, Hawaii on Wednesday afternoon.
The Lady Bisons finished the 54-hole event with a +91, 955 to open the event. Oklahoma State took home top honors via a tiebreaker after posting a -4, 860 alongside Texas A&M.
Inside the herd:
- Samantha Griffith paced the Lady Bisons with a +7, 223 (79, 71, 73) to finish tied for 21st.
- Miriam Parker ended the event tied for 66th with a +22, 238 (74, 80, 84).
- Jenny Muesing finished eight strokes back of Parker with a +30, 246 (82, 79, 85) in 84th.
- Ashton Martin and Charley Benefield tied for 91st behind identical +38, 254s.
- Texas A&M’s Thanya Pattamakijsak claimed medalist honors behind a -8, 208 winning by three strokes.
Up next: The Lady Bisons return to action on April 3-4 in the Mimosa Hills Intercollegiate in Morgonton, N.C.