HATTIESBURG, Miss. – The Lipscomb women’s golf team wrapped up play in the Golden Eagle Jam on Tuesday with a ninth place finish at the Hattiesburg Country Club in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
The Lady Bisons finished with a +97, 961 (324-318-319). The team was led by Lauryn Davidson, who finished 14th with a +12, 228 (76-74-78).
- Jenny Muesing tied for 35th with a +22, 238 (77-83-78).
- Charley Benefield finished six strokes behind Muesing in 49th with a +28, (86-79-79).
- Ines Konschewitz finished four places back of Benefield in 53rd with a +39, 255 (85-82-88)
- Ashton Martin rounded out the field for the Lady Bisons in 54th behind a +42, 258 (87-87-84).
- Central Arkansas’ Emma Svensson took home medalist honors with a -5, 211 (67-71-73).
- Host Southern Mississippi claimed team honors with a +16 880 (293-298-289).
Up next: The Lady Bisons head to Evansville, Indiana on Oct. 24-25 to complete fall action.